John S. Collier
Address: 660 N. Perry St., Suite 203, Napoleon, OH 43545
(2nd floor of the Courthouse)
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, & Legal Holidays
Marriage License Applications:
- Males 18 years of age, females 16 years of age (minors must have parental consent)
- 25 yrs. old or younger - Copy of Birth Certificate must be furnished
- Residency Requirements: Residents of the State of Ohio must apply for a license in the county in which they reside. Non-residents of the state of Ohio must apply in the court where the marriage ceremony will be performed.
- If previously married: Must furnish file stamped copy of divorce or dissolution decree.
If multiple past marriages, a file stamped copy of EACH divorce/
dissolution must be furnished.
- Fee: $39 (cash only)
- If either applicant owes court costs in either Henry County Probate, Juvenile or Henry County Common Pleas Court - these costs must be paid before license is issued
- Who must be present to apply: Both parties
- You must know your Social Security Number
- The marriage license will be issued the day of application,
(if all information has been presented correctly and all court
costs are paid), and is valid for 60 days of the date of
Births & Deaths: 1867-1908
Naturalization: Starts in 1853
|Guardianships of Minors:
|Guardianships of Incompetents:
*Office Records are not Online